Sunday, August 10, 2008

My New Home

I have moved over to the US Embassy in Baghdad. I will be doing almost the same job, I'm just taking over for someone who gets to go home. I have a very similar address too, but before you think about sending me anything you should read the post before this and help my Jess with her noble humanitarian mission.




















LT Jake Belvin
MNF-I CMD GRP/ SCJS FWD
UNIT 91400
APO AE
09316


This is the only picture I have so far. The only computers I can get on to post to this are painfully slow, so uploading a bunch of pictures might take me a while.

I went to get a blanket and when I took it out of the plastic bag it came in I was pleased that this tiger would be guarding me in my sleep. Besides what you can see I have a mini fridge, a TV, and a desk. In front of the Sandals there is also a tall two-door dresser that I can hang clothes in. I do get the whole trailer to myself though, which is an upgrade over the last one. There is another (identical) setup to this on the opposite side, but it will remain vacant.

The glowing medallion on the nightstand repels zombies and terrorists.

No comments: