Little did I know that I had made a mistake. Today I had movies available to me, at least a thousand. When a large number of people assemble and work on networked computers there are always network places with networked movies. Don't think of it as "copyright infringement," but merely backing up the internet - you never know when it will go down. The more people, the more sites. In my case most movies and TV shows that have ever been created are available for $2 each, or you can get an 8-in-1, 12-in-1, or 27-in-1, all for very good price of $2. (Quality varies and entire series of TV shows cost more). This adds to the availability.
Today I had movies available to me, at least a thousand. There are a few I had already downloaded and wanted to watch, and many more I hadn't. In four to eight short minutes any of them could be mine, but none were really jumping out at me. I randomly selected Stranger than Fiction (2006). I had no idea what it was about, who was in it, or what made it so strange. That is exactly what I was thinking before I watched it, so it may not be at all strange. Don't worry, I am not here to ruin it for you.
It is very good, and I was pleased, both while I watched and after it finished. I watch lots of movies and recommend few, so this is your chance to either see a good movie or realize that you should not value my taste in movies when this situation again presents itself. Good luck!

1 comment:
duh...it's got will ferrel in it. actually, i havent seen it yet, but i adore will ferrel, so im sure it's nothing but awesome! miss you lotso!!!!
Post a Comment