Sunday, February 10, 2008
What I am up to...
For those of you who don't know, I'm headed to Iraq for one year. Before that I was in Navy training in California and was unfortunately medically dropped from the program. Not to confuse anyone, I was also out near Chicago for several months, but that was "temporary duty" and I was still officially working out of California. I have one more year to go before I will be a civilian again, that year I will spend photographing camels and exploring the wonders of sand. I've decided to make this blog thanks to Tom, it was his idea- thanks Tom. This way everyone can see what I'm up to, see pictures, etc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Jake,
Thanks for the info. Will now be able to keep in touch daily.
Love, Dad
Heyo Jake. Indeed, a blog may be the best thing, since I think most of would be emailing you with the same questions. However, since you'll try to send the occasional email response, I'll try to keep my pretty exciting and innovative to keep you on your toes.
Keep us posted. I'm checking.
Thanks Jake!
I've been thinking of you and it will be comforting to know what you're up to.
Dale
Post a Comment