The Lurker- as if ready to strike, this black hooded figure crouched near the wall to a Prague cathedral. It was straight out of The DaVinci Code movie, and even more disturbing than the typical gut-wrenching street beggars.
This is what I DO (Americans embarrassing Americans abroad)- At the hostel in Vienna we saw mostly Australians, but there was one ultimate frisbee playing American, even though he was so serious about ultimate he didn§t bring any discs with him. He was heard to say things such as: "This (frisbee) is what I DO" "This is a 140, I would have bought a 175, but this is a 140, it's all they had, I would have bought a 175, but this is all they had, it cost me 20 Euro (repeat 10x)"
Caitlin accepts this the coolest thing she will see in Europe- This guy playing live music on the river. He was playing Bob Dylan and we had dangerous edge of the balcony seats plus a bottle of wine.
The most fun/dangerous drinking game in the world- Get one wooden tree stump, one hammer, and a nail for each player. Now, drink heavily and take turns trying to drive the nail with thin side of the hammer.
Private Tours- Jake woke up early and it did not work out well. We took private tours for a while, conveniently we had matching itineraries.
Caitlin could eat Nutella 24/7- true
Gypsy attack in Czech Rebublik- did not happen. There have been few (no) gypsy attacks thus far.

1 comment:
NUTELLAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
Post a Comment