Tuesday, April 22, 2008

ABC video

This is a video from ABC about soldiers in Iraq playing softball or something. I wasn't too impressed by the video, but when Bill here talks about "these guys built a porch" it is the same porch and dock from my collage of pictures a few posts ago. I thought it was neat, but I am stuck in Iraq so I think the same hundreds of fish I see everyday are neat (I have a video of them too), and that beetles fighting is neat, and that having one dollar bills is neat, because I need them to do laundry.

2 comments:

Yessy said...

hey! Send me a rug and I'll send you something... uh, a movie? What do you want anyway?

Allison and Mickey said...

Sounds like he needs some dolla bills and maybe a bug observatory to watch the beetle-fighting more closely :) You love cheese - any cheese there for you?